Hand washing is the best way to clean most cashmere garments, although dry cleaning may be necessary to remove stains that hand washing cannot remove.
Hand washing instructions:
1. The garment should be soaked in lukewarm water.
2. Using a specialist cashmere wash, gently squeeze the suds through the garment.
3. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, being careful not to wring or rub the garment; as this may damage or misshape the item.
4. Prior to drying, excess water in the garment can be removed by rolling the garment in a dry towel, or putting the item on a short light spin cycle in a washing machine. Never tumble dry your cashmere garment.
5. To dry, place the item flat on a towel, out of direct heat or sunlight.
6. If necessary, reshape the garment whilst still damp.
*Never tumble dry your cashmere garment.