V Neck -Tangerine
A classic gents V neck made from 100% high quality two-ply cashmere and available in a range of colours. The jumper features ribbing to the neck, hem and cuffs and a contrasting colour strip inside the neck.
- Two-ply pure cashmere
- Average length: 70cm
- Ribbed neck trim, hem and cuffs
- Contrast colour strip inside neckline
- Average weight: 310 grams
To get the most accurate measurement, place the measuring tape under your arms and around the fullest part of the chest whilst ensuring the tape is straight across your back.
Hand washing is the best way to clean most cashmere garments, although dry cleaning may be necessary to remove stains that hand washing cannot remove.
- The garment should be soaked in lukewarm water.
- Using a specialist cashmere wash, gently squeeze the suds through the garment.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, being careful not to wring or rub the garment; as this may damage or misshape the item.
- Prior to drying, excess water in the garment can be removed by rolling the garment in a dry towel, or putting the item on a short light spin cycle in a washing machine. Never tumble dry your cashmere garment.
- To dry, place the item flat on a towel, out of direct heat or sunlight.
- If necessary, reshape the garment whilst still damp.
*Never tumble dry your cashmere garment.