Wool & Cashmere Spray
Keep your knits in rotation! This plant-derived formula adds a soft, cedar scent to woolens between washes while removing odor. Spray to freshen sweaters, suits, coats, hats, blankets, and other items considered “dry clean.” It’s also ideal for refreshing closets, drawers, and items prior to long-term storage. Our Cedar scent is a fresh, modern take on the traditional woody scent, combining spicy sandalwood, sweet orange, and rose with a base of cedar.
Hand washing is the best way to clean most cashmere garments, although dry cleaning may be necessary to remove stains that hand washing cannot remove.
- The garment should be soaked in lukewarm water.
- Using a specialist cashmere wash, gently squeeze the suds through the garment.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, being careful not to wring or rub the garment; as this may damage or misshape the item.
- Prior to drying, excess water in the garment can be removed by rolling the garment in a dry towel, or putting the item on a short light spin cycle in a washing machine. Never tumble dry your cashmere garment.
- To dry, place the item flat on a towel, out of direct heat or sunlight.
- If necessary, reshape the garment whilst still damp.
*Never tumble dry your cashmere garment.