Retro Zermatt Ski Jumper Four ply
Get the vintage sporting look with this winter weight zip neck. Named for a mountain resort in southern Switzerland’s Valais canton, the Zermatt jumper is the perfect piece to keep you cosy during après ski forays. Made of four-ply cashmere, this piece also features a knitted placket to conceal the zip when fastened.
- 4 ply pure cashmere
- Contrasting side panels
- Concealed zipper
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
Hand washing is the best way to clean most cashmere garments, although dry cleaning may be necessary to remove stains that hand washing cannot remove.
- The garment should be soaked in lukewarm water.
- Using a specialist cashmere wash, gently squeeze the suds through the garment.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, being careful not to wring or rub the garment; as this may damage or misshape the item.
- Prior to drying, excess water in the garment can be removed by rolling the garment in a dry towel, or putting the item on a short light spin cycle in a washing machine. Never tumble dry your cashmere garment.
- To dry, place the item flat on a towel, out of direct heat or sunlight.
- If necessary, reshape the garment whilst still damp.
*Never tumble dry your cashmere garment.